I thought I’d end this month how I started my month off
posts wise saying goodbye to the month of November before we welcome in
December! It’s scary how fast this month has flown by and yes I know I'm
repeating myself but it’s going sooo quickly that I've ended up questioning
what we are hurtling towards?!
Anyway back to the month of November which has seen us turn
on the heating and wrapping up warm when out and about. Our trips have been
fewer for sure due to the cold but we have managed a walk near a river and a
wander round a small nearby series.
As I mentioned earlier in the month our walk has been made
easier by the Hobbledehoo just one of the delightful products that I've had the
joy of reviewing this month. Bubble bath, cards and books have also been
delivered to the door and appeared in posts on my blog.
One of these James and
the Amazing Gift led to the first book interview on the blog. Of course this wasn't the only interview to
appear as my series Creative Crafters for Christmas has seen a number of
different artisans appearing in my posts. I wish all of them well with their
products and hope they all have a fantastic busy advent ahead of them.
Hopefully they will have time to rest when it comes to Christmas Day with their
loved ones though.
So that’s my November in a nutshell. Time to crack on with
Christmas and finalising the shopping!


Buh Bye November. Holidays are just about in full swing for the next month!
ReplyDelete#familyfun
I sense you are excited
DeleteTime is flying eh? Christmas before we know it. I love those cards - so creative! Have a great start to Dec and thanks for sharing with #bestandworst x
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah
DeleteThe cards look lovely. I do like to look back each month and see what I have done and achieved.
ReplyDelete#FamilyFun
Oh James and the amazing gifts looks like a fab book for the little ones. One for the stocking! I totoally agree, November flew past in the blink of an eye and I suspect December will be the same and before we no it it'll be Christmas! Thanks for sharing at #familyfun
ReplyDeleteIt's scary isn't it how time flies!
DeleteThe more I do in December the more I'm excited for it.
ReplyDelete