Farewell November, Hello December!

I thought I’d end this month how I started my month off posts wise saying goodbye to the month of November before we welcome in December! It’s scary how fast this month has flown by and yes I know I'm repeating myself but it’s going sooo quickly that I've ended up questioning what we are hurtling towards?!

Mummy and her babies in a grassy field with the Hobbledehoo

Anyway back to the month of November which has seen us turn on the heating and wrapping up warm when out and about. Our trips have been fewer for sure due to the cold but we have managed a walk near a river and a wander round a small nearby series.  

Creative Cards Created by Moi


As I mentioned earlier in the month our walk has been made easier by the Hobbledehoo just one of the delightful products that I've had the joy of reviewing this month. Bubble bath, cards and books have also been delivered to the door and appeared in posts on my blog.

The Cover of the Delightful Book James and the Amazing Gift


One of these James and the Amazing Gift led to the first book interview on the blog.  Of course this wasn't the only interview to appear as my series Creative Crafters for Christmas has seen a number of different artisans appearing in my posts. I wish all of them well with their products and hope they all have a fantastic busy advent ahead of them. Hopefully they will have time to rest when it comes to Christmas Day with their loved ones though.


So that’s my November in a nutshell. Time to crack on with Christmas and finalising the shopping!

Comments

  1. Buh Bye November. Holidays are just about in full swing for the next month!

    #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is flying eh? Christmas before we know it. I love those cards - so creative! Have a great start to Dec and thanks for sharing with #bestandworst x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards look lovely. I do like to look back each month and see what I have done and achieved.
    #FamilyFun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh James and the amazing gifts looks like a fab book for the little ones. One for the stocking! I totoally agree, November flew past in the blink of an eye and I suspect December will be the same and before we no it it'll be Christmas! Thanks for sharing at #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes totally flying by its crazy! Hello December, you could say I'm a little excited too! Thanks for linking up to #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I do in December the more I'm excited for it.

      Delete

Post a Comment