Design and Decorate Your Own Tshirt

It doesn't take much to unleash my inner creative child. So when MSC Cruises children's representative recently said transform these adults into children for the hour it really wasn't that difficult where I was concerned. 

The main struggle for me in my semi-sleep deprived mind was what to draw. I find the initial starting point the hardest. However, help was at hand on the back of the packet of fabric pens for there was a butterfly. I love butterflies seeing them as signs of peace similar to doves. 

Design and Decorate Your Own Tshirt

You Will Need

  • One Tshirt
  • Fabric pens
Design and Decorate Your Own Tshirt

Now for the Fun Part

Decide on what you wish to decorate your tshirt with. I decided to draw a butterfly on mine but you can choose a Halloween design if you wish or other seasonal motif. You may even like a certain animal, have a favourite slogan or be a fan of dinosaurs. We are only limited to our imagination so it's really up to your hearts desire.

Design and Decorate Your Own Tshirt


Do let me know below what you'd decorate a tshirt with and if you have a go at decorating your own
tshirt do let me know.


Whimsical MumblingsMission MindfulnessPost Comment LoveNaptime NatterThe Tale of Mummyhood

Comments

  1. I love this! Such a great idea. I'm going to look out for this for my girls to do their own.
    #blogstravaganza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great fun! It would be a great halloween activity too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fun, my girls would love to have a go at this! Thanks so much for sharing with #Blogstravaganza xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! My rainbow mad littlest would love to have a go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! That looks fab! What a lovely idea. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I definitely think these would be so fun at Halloween. #littlemakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea and great for all ages :) thanks for sharing! #BlogCrush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cheery butterfly! Looks a fab activity for the kids to enjoy.

    Thanks for sharing with #MMBC. Hope to see you next week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw that looks lovely - great butterfly! I think I'd have to draw a computer and pen and paper - ya know, blogging style! ;)
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha - you and me both re: the sleep deprivation! I love the design you came up with - am very envious of your creativity! Thanks for linking up to #thesatsesh xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea! It turned out really well! #MakeItLinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks great - and fun too - perhaps some growing to do to fit though :) Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment