Blogger Recognition Award

Ok how to start this post I’d like to thank my parents for having me, readers who visit my blog and comment but most of all I’d like to thank Alana from Burnished Chaos for picking me.  

Blogger Recognition Award

The Rules
1.    Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2.    Write a post to show your award.
3.    Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4.    Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5.    Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.

6.    Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created. 


How The Queen of Collage Started

The Queen of Collage started because I wanted a place to memory keep the girls childhood. I had started a scrapbook for my eldest but found posting on a blog easier and joining in the linkys made me feel accountable and I'd get posts done. 

My Advice To New Bloggers

If I were to give someone starting out in blogging advice. I would simply tell them to be themselves and don't be afraid of the learning process. Blogging should be seen as something fun to do so enjoy it and you'll soon find others who resonate with your words.
There is a lot to learn when it comes to blogging and it can be rather overwhelming. The whole 'How do you eat an elephant?' question certainly applies. So break it down learn as you go and again have fun. The more you enjoy something the more you'll soak up and learn. 

My Nominations



  1. My Petit Canard
  2. Extraordinary Chaos
  3. Mackenzie Glanville
  4. Little Hearts Big Love
  5. Leaning In
  6. Naptime Natter
  7. Coombe Mill
  8. Lucy at Home
  9. The Reading Residence
  10. Morgan Prince
  11. Life at 139a
  12. Rhyming with Wine
  13. An Imperfect Mum
  14. Motherhood the Real Deal
  15. Time to Craft


Two Tiny HandsCuddle FairyRun Jump Scrap!Diary of an Imperfect MumDear Bear and BeanyMum Muddling Through





Comments

  1. Great advice. Breaking it down and enjoying it is something we all need to remember I think. #familyfunlinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sort of posts. And I agree with the advice you have given too. #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, love your acceptance speech! Great advice too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to read about why you started to blog. Thanks for linking up to the #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been nominated for this too - think it's a fab award and great to hear other bloggers' advice as I've much to learn still! Congrats #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly is a lot to learn when it comes to blogging it seems

      Delete
  6. I love this, what a great way to share a little more about your blog! #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still eating that elephant!

    Thanks for linking with #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Always nice to hear more about the blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good advice. It can be very overwhelming when you first start blogging and there is so much to take in. Definitely take one step at a time and try not to get too caught up in it all. Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think many of us get caught up in it and live and breathe it.

      Delete
  10. Oh it definitely should be about fun first. That's fab advice along with don't be afraid to learn the process. That is so true as it doesn't all happen overnight but it is definitely something that needs to be learnt. Thanks for joining us at #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many of us wish it would happen overnight

      Delete
  11. Congrats! Great advice too. I try to stay true to me, and enjoy it. The learning curve was steep though! lol
    #ablogginggoodtime

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and Mazel Tov! Well earned! #ablogginggoodtime xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah that is great advice! It's good to just dive in and learn as you go I think.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Popping back to say thank you for joining us at #sharingthebloglove

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. Totally agree with you regarding the reason to blog. If you don't enjoy it it is definitely time to give up. #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment