Seasonal Books, New Interests and an Easter Haul #LittleLoves

Another week has gone by so here’s the latest edition of my #LittleLoves. This week we have been enjoying reading books in keeping with the season, discovered new interests and stocked up for next year’s Easter and beyond.

Seasonal Books, New Interests and an Easter Haul #LittleLoves









Seasonal Books, New Interests and an Easter Haul #LittleLoves

What’s not to love when it comes to Spring? From books on bunnies, pastel colours and storing away the winter knit wear. Yes I've found lots of reasons for loving this season.






I'm crushing on the blog Little Ladies Big World from their gorgeous photos of rustic France which holds memories for my hubby and I to the choice of gorgeous outfits for her girls. I encourage everyone to take a look at their social media channels.








Now I've seen a number of bloggers enjoy Trolls but have yet to watch it myself. I do feel that the film would be a little too young for hubby and I and the girls too young at present for this one. I did though enjoy listening to this clip that came up on my personal Facebook feed courtesy of Dawn (Rhyming with Wine).






Seasonal Books, New Interests and an Easter Haul #LittleLoves

Since creating this Easter card with the eldest, we've taken a break from creating with paints this week and been out to the park and played with puzzles instead.








When I've not been doing this I've been sorting through our clothes, mine in particular and have been building a spring/summer capsule wardrobe so I'm not struggling to dress myself and the girls.

The girls’ bedroom cupboard also contains a lot of their games so I've been going through all of them and making sure they are all in order and printed out instructions for games missing them. We've started listing things for sale that the girls have grown out of and our moses basket went this week. Little ones get through so much in the first 6 months of their life it’s incredible.






Seasonal Books, New Interests and an Easter Haul #LittleLoves

Ok I just popped into the supermarket to get milk yesterday but came away with quite a lot of Easter related products from the clearance section.

What have you been up to this week?


Coffee Work Sleep RepeatMorgan PrinceThe Reading ResidenceTwin Mummy and Daddy

Comments

  1. I've loved Easter this year - although the hype from nursery seemed on the scale of Christmas! But we have some lovely new Springtime books too to refresh our bedtime reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring reads, they all look so sweet. My kids love Trolls, we have the DVD and the CD so I am quite familiar with it! Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are thank you. Sounds like it's loved in your house.

      Delete
  3. well done on your Easter bargains. I've yet to see Trolls, my kids have shown no interest at all, which is a sign that I'm going to be missing out on most of the kids movies from now on, unless I watch them myself. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! You need to watch Trolls. It's such a fun film. I didn't think I'd like it but I loved it. The soundtrack is brill too.
    Well done with your bargains.
    #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to add it on to the shopping list.

      Delete
  5. We have not seen trolls either. Boys keep asking about it. Great finds in the sale though #thatfridaylinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was surprised to find these little gems.

      Delete
  6. I love building my spring wardrobe it my fave time of year. I used to love the Usborne thats not my puppy, tractor, teddy bear etc books. I haven't watched Trolls yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those books are fantastic and eldest even prompts me to help her learn new words via them.

      Delete
  7. Oh Trolls is amazing and the soundtrack makes the film! We love it! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like it's been received well. Thank you

      Delete
  8. Love your Easter bargains! Trolls is brilliant - I'd watch it even without the kids! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I envision some being used a few times over. Hope you also have a lovely week.

      Delete
  9. Sounds a great Easter watch trolls it is fantastic great post Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I've not come across #littleloves posts before but what a lovely idea (I just clicked on the linky badge to find out what it was!).

    I definitely agree with you about Little Ladies Big World (thanks for linking it up to the #blogcrush linky - I loved the post and photography!). I also love your Spring books - "That's not my..." are real classics! #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment