My Monthly Bucket List – April

Recently I shared with you my Things I've Liked and Loved in March post. I was surprised that there were a number of things I could write about despite being ill. Today I'm letting you into my goals for April, but first I reflect back on my goals for march:

My Monthly Bucket List – April


Get healthier– unfortunately the month of March saw me rather poorly with a cold and cough that led me to taking antibiotics for a week. I've slowly but surely been on the mend but now the youngest has a cold!

Outside for an hour each day– I've not timed how much we have been outside but with the weather being warmer and sunnier. We've been outside blowing bubbles, gardening and going to the local park to play on the swings.

Camp Wilderness– The Bushcraft Company provided us with a fantastic day to remember.  In one word uttered from our two year old it was a lot of ‘fun’. During my childhood I went on a number of PGL holidays and this was a little reminiscent of that. I really want to do a lot more training outdoors now.

Sorting out the girls spring/summer wardrobe – This has more or less been done and they've been wearing a bit of it recently. Although on a little walk yesterday our eldest tried to discard her summer hat and a bottle!

So that is how I've faired with the month of March now onto April.

My Monthly Bucket List – April


April Love – For the last couple of years I've taken part in Susannah Conway’s April Love. This year she’s decided to write a number of photography prompts for us to have fun with.

Celebrate Easter  - The girls are so young that I'm not sure they realise what the significance of Easter is all about yet but eldest did spot an egg yesterday in the supermarket. I told her don’t worry the Easter bunny has you covered.

Making our house a home - is an ongoing project. There are a few things I’d like to do to ours such as install a fireplace, extend our hallway and kitchen. At present we are all tripping over one another!

Get Outdoors - Of course we also want to get outdoors more and hopefully April showers will not put a stop to proceedings.

Make - The girls blanket from their old clothes. Having two girls does that mean I need to make two?!

Read – I have bought a few books this year that I've only glimpsed at so far. So I’d like to read these.


So there we have it I best get started hey?!

TwinderelmoMy Petit Canard

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have some good things planned, I hope April goes well for you. We have a couple of exciting days out coming up over Easter, so I'm thinking we will be having a busy month.
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of making lists and goals. It helps keep you on track (or so I've heard!) With the nicer weather on the way, getting outside is always on my "to do" list. Just yesterday I managed to go for a walk/jog and boy did it feel good! Good luck keeping on track this month!
    ~Jess
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they sure can help as long as you can see them. That's great I really need to get into running or at least a good speed walk.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully you'll be in the garden more this month and that always makes life better for me. Wishing you a sunny month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy April ahead of you, with so much to do. Hope you get a little 'me time' too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I'd thought of making blankets or quilts from my kids' clothes. I love this idea! #Trash2Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list of to do's, I'm certainly with you on getting outdoors more, especially with this lovely weather we are getting at the moment. Hope you get to tick off all of your bucket list :)

    Thank you for being part of #MMBC. See you next week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely bucket list and it is so much easier to get outside in Spring that winter! #MMBC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helena, I hope April is a much better month healthwise for you. Getting outdoors for an hour a day will be easier now the weather should be getting better. Camp Wilderness sounds wonderful, I read your post about that back along.

    Goodluck with April's bucket list. Our wood burner helped to make our home more homely and making blankets out of the children's old clothes is a wonderful idea.

    Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you have a great bucket list for this month. A few of these are on my list (and seem to be ongoing!), like making our house a home and finally sorting the little ones summer wardrobes out. I've been toying with the idea of writing a monthly bucket list like this as I love how much the motivate me to do and see new things with the little ones :-) Great post, thanks for sharing it on #MarvMondays. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should set goals like this, I do, kinda, in my head...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to set goals either in my head or on paper. The main thing is that it is visible so you remember what you set yourself to do.

      Delete
  11. I really hope you're feeling better now! Hope your April is going well :)

    Stevie x #MonthlyBucketList

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully the cold has subsided but the girls have little colds now!

      Delete

Post a Comment