Creativity, the Great Outdoors and Being Featured #LittleLoves

Wow another week gone so quickly! We sure must be having fun hey? There's been lots of lovely things happening this week from a little Easter egg hunt at toddler group to being featured on fellow bloggers blogs. Delighting in the warm sunshine and getting creative. So without further a do here are my Little Loves for this week.

Creativity, the Great Outdoors and  Being Featured  #LittleLoves





Creativity, the Great Outdoors and  Being Featured  #LittleLoves

This week has seen me dipping into The Artful Parent by Jean Van’T Hul and I have thoroughly been inspired by it. There is a lot packed into this delightful book including what are the basics for creating with little ones, to how to store them and activities to try. This has led me to going through my own supplies and setting aside what the girls can create with.






I feel I've not watched much on Youtube or the tv this week. However, this clip stood out to me while reading Stone Cottage Adventures blog. It reminds me of the street performances that occur and reminds me that I’d like to visit Ireland where they have a huge busking festival once a year.





Creativity, the Great Outdoors and  Being Featured  #LittleLoves


I switched on the radio in our bedroom for a change and listened to BBC’s Woman’s Hour which just happened to be on. It was interesting hearing from a fellow creative and learning about #GetCreative.








Creativity, the Great Outdoors and  Being Featured  #LittleLoves

This brings me on to the toolbox I picked up at a carboot sale a summer or more ago. This is a great way in which to keep the supplies together and has handy compartments for keeping certain art supplies together. I also love the colours of this toolbox which shout out fun right? All manner of things are stored away in here such as chalk, crayons, glitter, glue and more. I tend to paint with acrylic and understand poster paint is better with little ones. So I'm now on the lookout for that. Here you can see some of the chalk has been used by mummy to create a rainbow while some of it has been used by eldest to create simple marks.





Creativity, the Great Outdoors and  Being Featured  #LittleLoves


Not much too report on the clothing front other than thanks to the warm sunshine we've been treated to the  girls are getting into wearing summer dresses.  As for myself I've been putting a lot of youtube video on watch later particularly hauls and capsule wardrobes. The above photo was taken while we were out climbing a hill in Brightwell-cum-Sotwell.






Creativity, the Great Outdoors and  Being Featured  #LittleLoves

The girls enjoyed a good Easter egg hunt at church. My post for Becky (Cuddle Fairy) The Happiness Series with Queen of Collage went live this week and my post on Camp Wilderness was particularly liked by the ladies over at Tried & Tested as well as Dawn from Rhyming With Wine.


What have you all been up to this week?

Coffee Work Sleep RepeatTwin Mummy and DaddyMorgan PrinceThe Reading Residence

Comments

  1. Sounds a good week - and doesn't the warmer weather make a difference? Love the rainbow :) Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, sunny, creative week! That toolbox is a good idea for keeping everything easily to hand. Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for anything that encourages creativity. I'm more inspired when my work area is not cluttered. Too easy to get distracted, so your organizing craft things sounds good. Hope you enjoy your creative time. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Easter egg hunt sounds like fun and isn't it lovely to be able to get the girls' summer dresses out! There's certainly been plenty of sunshine this week. Love your toolbox for your art supplies and the chalk rainbow :-) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun....
    My girls love decorating the back yard with chalks. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fab week sun makes such a difference to life Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Artful Parent book looks brilliant. I didn't even know you could select Watch Later on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've spent most of today drawing with chalk outdoors! Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I currently have all my art supplies in a box, the toolbox idea is great! May have to give it a go! I hate the art box! It always gets so messy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that book and love it. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Well done on being featured too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely place for an Easter Egg Hunt. I bet it was loads of fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great week! I'm definitely looking forward to more sunny weather so I can get the summer clothes out, I bet your girls look so cute in their dresses. :)
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment