Reviews, Recordings and a Little Reminder #LittleLoves

This week has seen me in a bit of a bubble to be honest. What with babies, too much television and the pain in my chest. My chest still aches from all the coughing I have been doing throughout the month apparently they act like muscles that I've worked so much that they ache. 


I've been told just to take tablets that are easily available in the supermarkets. Having told to take them the next day the news suggested they should be kept behind the counters in chemists not in front of them!


My First Encyclopedia of How?

On Friday the lovely children's My First Encyclopedia of How? appeared in my nearest post office. After I had collected it I spent the weekend looking through it before writing it up on the blog. It’s such a lovely little book that I am sure will come in handy when the girls start asking a lot of questions.






DIY Sos

It’s always great to see people coming together to make things better for people.  I particularly love DIY Sos for reminding us there is good in this world. Chloe and her family really deserved a better place to live and the decor was absolutely gorgeous.






Wild Blackberries

On Wednesday I revealed that we will be attending CampWilderness over the weekend. I've been looking forward to it all month and now I've heard that several fantastic bloggers will be joining me. 








I've also spent the week finishing off the Pinterest course I began last week. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I loved seeing all the gorgeous pins that people have created.  Canva is such a lovely tool to use for blogging. 







It’s all about comfort right now well as far as clothes are concerned. So when I've not been in my nighties (can’t stand pyjamas) I've been in comfy leggings and tops.  







Our eldest has got hold of the camera and been taking photos of herself. I wish I could share her photo but the camera isn't letting me download photos at present! I do hope she's not broken it. This and taking apart Daddy's laptop serve as a reminder to make sure our technology is safely out of the reach of our little ones hey?!

How has your week been?


Coffee Work Sleep RepeatTwin Mummy and DaddyMorgan PrinceThe Reading Residence

Comments

  1. My Little Man was always taking selfies on my phone, some of them are hilarious. I hope your chest eases soon and that you enjoy your weekend at camp wilderness.
    #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog design! Hope you are better soon - coughing is horrible. Great news on the event you are going too. Should be fun xx #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I also caught a bit of DIY SOS this week - it always makes me cry! #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always used to watch DIY SOS! Haha! Didn't even know it was still going! Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love DIY SOS, I cry every single time. I'm glad you've enjoyed your course, sounds good. I like Canva for Pinterest, too, so easy to use. Hope you're feeling better soon x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to take things to pieces at that age. Maybe she'll become an award winning engineer or scientist when she grows up, and you will look back fondly at the time she destroyed tech. Hope you feel better soon. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bubbles picture! Like the new template as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! That's such a shame you are still unwell. I hope you feel better soon.
    Ahh! I love DIY SOS. I always have a good cry at it. It was such a lovely story this past week and the work they did on the house was just amazing!
    #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your bad chest doesn't affect your weekend. I often find the kids have used my phone for a few selfies, they always make me laugh but I hide my big camera from them! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter once knocked over my ancient hard disk drive...and totally trashed everything inside. She was...a little over 1 year old. Silly me didn't back up the back up so...I shelled out $700 USD to retrieve everything. Lesson learned. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah cant believe you are still ill bless you, I hope you are better soon. DIY sos was so amazing this week wasn't it, have a lovely mothers day my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pictures - the bubbles and the berries are beautiful. I do hope you're feeling better now. Coughs are terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are feeling better soon and that you managed to enjoy Camp Wilderness. Fingers crossed that the camera and laptop are working again soon as well. Love the look of that children's encyclopedia and your new blog design is fab too :-) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry you are still ill. I hope you made it to camp wilderness and enjoyed it. That book looks great for kids. #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you enjoyed Camp Wilderness Helena. And yes, that encyclopedia will definitely come in handy! :)
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo (hope you're feeling better xx)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Pinterest challenge was so helpful wasn't it? I hope you're feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment