# My Sunday Photo - Daffodils

Daffodils in the Garden

Photalife

Comments

  1. We have them everywhere on the farm now, they really are a joy even when the sun isn't out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see daffodils blooming. These ones are so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their bright colours, signs of Spring

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a happy sight. Spring is coming! :) #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I do love daffodils. They are gorgeous flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helena, daffodils are a good sign that spring is creeping in. They're such happy flowers.

    #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't resist your beautiful daffodil photo, they're such pretty flowers. I get so excited when I see them pop their heads up because I know that Spring is almost here #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Nothing says spring like daffodils open on sunny days ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment