Earlier this month I was nominated by the lovely Morgan of Morgan’s Milieu for the Versatile Blogger Award
Morgan nominated me because in her words:
Helena has become a wonderful friend over the last few months, we talk (via twitter) regularly and she is so supportive. She writes about all sorts of things on her blog and her recent post about body image had me nodding along and shouting "Amen sister!".
Thank you Morgan for your kind words about me.
Seven facts about me:
- I undertook a module entitled Body Consciousness and the Media while at university and found it incredibly interesting.
- I once tried dyeing my hair mahogany and discovered I was allergic to the hair dye!
- I was once part of a singing group that sang in front of Andrew Lloyd Webber at Newbury Race Course
- Some of my fingers are double jointed
- As a child I learnt ballet and have since gone on to try a variety of different dance styles
- I was in the first year to do AS and A2 level exams.
- I've been hypnotised.
I'd like to invite the following five people to participate.
Sarah - Extraordinary Chaos - I'm pretty sure that she could photo anything and reflect the beauty in it
- Laura - Five Little Doves - For her incredibly honest, heartfelt posts that have the ability to move people emotionally
- Mackenzie - Reflections From Me - Despite her being on the opposite side of the world I feel like I can always relate to her writing.
- Dawn - Rhyming With Wine - She never fails to make me smile with her wonderful parenting poems.
- Alana - Burnished Chaos -Her words of wisdom have me inspired every week and I look forward to hearing more from her.