My Monthly Bucket List - February

Months can pass by in a blink of an eye and therefore having my blog as a record of what we've done is lovely. Yesterday I looked back on the highlights of the month and realised there actually were some great moments. Today I'm looking forward to the month of February and joining Twinderelmo with my monthly bucket list.


Work on my photography: I know of a few photo prompts that run monthly so these would be great for practice. I've just got some sticky backed paper for helping me with photos too.

Show My Work: I've been doing some making behind the scenes so would love to get these finished and on the blog

Collaborate More: January saw me co-host Global Blogging and I created two posts for other blogs. I've thoroughly enjoyed doing this so will be on the lookout for more ways to collaborate.

Go on more adventures: We went out on a 3.5 mile walk over the week and have our eyes on other circuits in the area

Get Healthier: I feel like I've really let myself go over Christmas and winter so it would be great to feel better in myself. My feet seem to constantly be tingling, I feel tired, dizzy and generally bleugh.  

What are your plans for the month of February?

TwinderelmoRhyming with Wine

Comments

  1. I love the idea of setting out your goals for the month. It's a fab idea to get out on more adventures, especially as we can all now dust off the most miserable month of the year (in my opinion anyway, January is just bleuggh!) Hope you have a great month lovely. Thanks for sharing with #DreamTeam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winter sure has us wanting to hibernate. Here's to lots of adventures and sunny weather to accompany them.

      Delete
  2. Great goals. I love collaborating with other bloggers, its really love to work together on something x #bucketlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a monthly photo prompt sounds like a great idea! Good luck with your list, I know exactly what you mean about the bleugh feeling!
    #Monthlybucketlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goals. I love linking up and sharing my monthly bucket list. This month I need to tidy and declutter the house as it's going on the market this month! xx

    #monthlybucketlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh good luck with the sale. Hope you are moving somewhere lovely.

      Delete
  5. Hi Helena, it's hard to believe it's February already, isn't it. I am intrigued and have to ask what you use the sticky backed plastic for when you take photos? Going on more adventures will certainly help you get healthier. I think letting ourselves go a bit in January is normal, know you are not alone!

    Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, months definitely fly by it's true and scary too. Instead of buying an expensive object for backgrounds self -adhesive foil can be useful. Thank you Debbie I appreciate that comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment