The Christmas Tag

Louise from Little Hearts, Big Love recently took part in The Christmas Tag you can see her post here. I have challenged her before on a tag so I thought I’d take it upon myself to do the Christmas tag too.

The Reindeer We Saw This Year


What’s your favourite Christmas Movie?

I grew up watching Santa Claus the Movie with Dudley Moore and therefore the annual screening of this film will always indicate that the festive season is well and truly upon us.

Have you ever had a white Christmas?


Yes I am sure I have seen a white Christmas. I certainly recall creating snowmen and snow sculptures.


Where do you usually spend your holiday?


We usually spend Christmas with friends and family


What is your favourite Christmas song?


My favourite Christmas song has to be The Pogues Fairytale of New York


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?


Usually we wait till Christmas Day but I did create a Christmas Eve box last year


Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?


Let’s see there’s Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Rudolph .....any more?


What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?


We always spend Christmas Day with immediate family then after the main meal head to friends to see Father Christmas.


Is your Christmas tree real or fake?


This year we have two fake trees but I grew up with a love of the real thing which was then planted in my parents’ garden


What is your all time favourite holiday treat/food/sweet?


Mince pies


Be honest, do you like giving or receiving gifts better?


I love giving gifts with lots of thought and love in them. This is currently causing lots of stress for me.


What is the best Christmas present you ever received?


My Grandmother made up a hat box of lovely things one year for us. That was the best year ever.


What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?


Lapland of course


Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?


I love to wrap up presents whether it’s Christmas paper or shrink wrap


Most memorable Christmas moment?


We surprised my parents with a Christmas card with a scanned photo of baby last year. My father was excited that my eldest would have a sibling while my mother was upset and frightened for my health. Both my pregnancies were high risk due to Diabetes.


What made you realise the truth about Santa?


My parents trying to sneak our stockings out of our room


What makes the holidays special for you?



Spending it with loved ones


If you'd like to take part in The Christmas Tag please do I'd love to read your answers.

Comments

  1. Aw, I just love these tags; so fun! I had to look up Lapland (being from the USA) I wasn't as up on my European geography as I should be. It looks amazing... and cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would make a wonderful memorable Christmas for the family.

      Delete
  2. Aw I love reading these and have my own post ready to go for later on this week! Love the idea of the hat box filled with goodies, and also the baby scan card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at #DreamTeam and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I look forward to reading that. Treasured memories. You're welcome. Merry Christmas. x

      Delete
  3. You missed Donner! (the reindeer). There are 7! :) (I think, anyway.)

    How sweet was last year's gift for your parents! And your dad's reaction was priceless! :) Such a sweet holiday memory. :)

    This Christmas tag was a lot of fun to read through. I bet you had fun with questions as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops poor Donner.

      Thank you. I told them to sit down for the news but my parents didn't.

      Thank you. It's funny how it was so easy to write the answers to this one.

      Delete
  4. Fairytale of New York is one of my favourite songs too and I love Santa Claus: The Movie as well. I love your memorable moment from last year - what a lovely surprise for your family but yes I can imagine that it was also worrying with your pregnancies being high-risk too. Thank you so much for joining in the Christmas Tag and hope you have a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. It was definitely a memorable moment. Thank you for opening it up so lots of bloggers could join in.

      Delete

Post a Comment