Presenting the new McVitie's 'To Go' Range

When McVitie’s recently approached us to see if we’d be willing to promote their new ‘To Go’ range of biscuits I was excited. Regular readers of my blog will know how much my Dad means to me and these are his go to favourites. So if he’s on the golf course or relaxing with a cuppa then these biscuits are the ones you’ll see him with.

The New McVities To Go Range



What is in the range?

We received a couple of Dark Chocolate Digestives multipacks and two Original Digestives multipacks for the purpose of this review. However, if you love Milk Chocolate Digestives or Milk Chocolate Hobnobs instead than you are in luck for they also come in these delicious flavours too. Each pack contains two biscuits and there’s 6 snack packs in the multipacks. The Original Digestives multipack costs £1.39 while the others are available at £1.59 and all can be bought from major supermarkets.

The Milk Chocolate Digestives and Milk Chocolate Hobnobs are also available in handy sized individual snack packs containing two biscuits at 50p. 

The Verdict

As I personally won’t be eating these and will be using these in hampers instead this Christmas, I cannot comment on how delicious these biscuits may be. I do know that the McVities Digestives have always gone down well with my father in the past though and I'm sure these will be no exception.

Disclaimer: We received a couple of Dark Chocolate Digestives multipacks and two Original Digestives multipacks for the purpose of this review.

Comments