Liebster Award Tag!

Liebster Award Logo

Thank you to Jaymee who writes The Mum Diaries for our nomination for the Liebster award tag!

The Liebster award tag is awarded by bloggers to bloggers, so it is a lovely way to share the love. Jaymee has set me some questions to ask, and then all I need to do is create a new list of questions and to nominate some more bloggers!

1.       If you won the lottery what would you do?
      When I graduated from University I wanted to tour Europe. Sadly this dream has yet to become reality so it would be great to win the lottery and go travelling taking in geocaches and meeting people along the way.

2.       Describe your ideal house
      My ideal house is the cottage from the film The Holiday

3.       If you had to change careers, what would you do?
      What career? That has gone out the window! Probably travel writer as a career as long as my family could come too.

4.       What is your favourite music artist?
       I don't have a favourite.as many music artists cover other people's work! I do love lyrics though for instance Take That's 'Shine' and Heather Small's 'Proud' are great but I'm not sure who originally wrote these.

5.       If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go?
      My favourite place and one I've been to before is Canada

6.       Do you have any pets?
      Yes we have a lovely goldfish called Nemo

7.       Why did you start blogging?
       To remember the girls childhood

8.       What movie best fits your life?
      I'm tempted to opt for The Lion King as ...'it moves us all'.

9.       What was your favourite childrens tv programme?
       Blue Peter

10.   What is your best childhood memory?
       Watching for Father Christmas on Christmas Day and pretending he was travelling across the sky. Then going inside to greet him and have a mince pie.

I'm not going to nominate any bloggers but if you'd like to take part than consider yourself nominated. 

Comments

  1. We just watched The Holiday! I love that cottage too. So pretty. I used to love Father Christmas too! Lots of festive memories. Thanks for sharing with #bestandworst x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cottage in The Holiday =) mmmm, I would want to do so much if I won the lottery. =) #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh like what? you've got me wishing I'd tagged you now

      Delete
  3. Good tag! We've a little cottage near us that reminds me of the holiday cottage, lovely! Traveling would be fun hope you win the Lottery one day!! Thanks for linking up to #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right when can I move in? Apparently the cottage in the film doesn't actually exist!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the award! #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lion king too. A travel writer would definitely be an amazing choice of career I'd love to do that too and travel Europe! Let's start are own travel mag and go hehehe thanks for sharing at #familyfun x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment