It’s beginning to look like Christmas

As a parent I feel like the girls should have the perfect Christmas and so we've found ourselves this week taking in a trip to see the reindeer, walking around the area taking a look at the festive lights and getting a new Christmas tree and a cuddly reindeer head for the wall.



The reindeer head was originally bought with my mum in mind but after putting it up on our wall I may have just got a bit too attached to it. There were two reindeer heads left in the store so I may go back to get the other for her.

As I mentioned earlier in the week the girls saw Father Christmas. It’s funny how they reacted differently. The eldest wondered what on earth was happening around her while littlest took it all in her stride before burying her head in my chest and falling asleep.

For Documenting the Perfect Christmas


Do you put pressure on yourself to create the perfect magical Christmas for your little ones?

Comments

  1. It's hard as you try to cram so much into such a short time, isn't it? It is fun, though, and seeing the kids enjoying it all makes it worthwhile x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. That's the main thing as long as they are having a good time.

      Delete
  2. Ahh! It sounds like you have had a lovely time...
    Yep! I am terrible for trying to have the perfect Christmas. It seems to get so much harder the older the kids get. Eek x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've purposely not put any pressure on the Christmas activities we do this year. I find it a lot less stressful if I just go with the flow. We have seen Santa though which was fun. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going with the flow is lovely though I do fear we wont do anything if we are tooo relaxed

      Delete
  4. We try to cram the traditional things in - seeing Father Christmas, seeing the lights go on. Then there's the school events which totally frazzle my head! But it's fun and it's only once a year, after all. #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea and we've yet to do anything school celebratory wise.

      Delete
  5. I love the reindeer heads, they are so cool. I really want one for home. And yes Santa is always a bit hit and miss when they are little isn't it ? Hope you all have a lovely Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are reindeer by the seems of things she's not sure whether they say 'moo' or 'neigh'!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had a magical week. I love that first Christmas album - we had the same one for Jessica and she still loves looking at it. Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely. I must get round to filling it up and writing on the backs of them. Perhaps stickers would be best so the pen doesn't seep through.

      Delete

Post a Comment