Word of the Week: Resourceful

The word I have chosen for this week is resourceful.  This is a word that has been linked to me in the past too for my University friend once called me this. No I have never been in Brownies, Scouts or anything of that nature but when it comes to situations I try to find a way through.  



Over the weekend we went out for a little walk in the area. It could have been a complete disaster darling (I've been watching too much strictly can you tell ;)) but fortunately with our review product it was successful. You can read the full account of what happened on our expedition here

Then on Tuesday we attended the local toddler group which was a struggle. Hubby had left us without the double buggy so we had to improvise with youngest being placed in a sling where she fell asleep and the eldest walking alongside me. I hate being late but with no double buggy and no reins either it was a slow walk to the toddler group that morning. Fortunately we made it for singing time and a drink and got plenty of play in. So it wasn't a total right off and besides the fresh air did us all good I'm sure. 

The last few days have seen me in pain. Fortunately though hubby had swapped his days off work and took eldest out for a walk narrowly missing the rain.


How was your week? 

Comments

  1. Well done you improvising without the double buggy. You did well.
    I hope the pain doesn't last long x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you've been in pain the last few days, hope you feel brighter soon. Well done on this week's resourcefulness! Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so sorry to hear you have been in pain, I hope it is loads better this week. And I totally get this as I am resourceful to. When my sister in law got married her cake topper went missing from her wedding cake and I quickly whipped one up out of one of the bridesmaids headdress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah I get it every month! That's very creative and thoughtful of you.

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better soon, I remember the days of double buggy, it is bliss when they both walk, it will get easier with time x #WOTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are a joy and cheeky little monkeys in one.

      Delete

Post a Comment