Review: Go Ahead Range #SnackSmart

As a mum of two I find myself always on the go making bottles, changing nappies, dressing them for the day ahead. To keep my energy levels in tip top condition it is therefore imperative that I look after myself too. As a mother my instinct is often to care for the needs of my babies first but in order to give them my all I know I need to be fighting fit myself and that comes down to eating well. I'm not great at eating fruit so I thought I’d give the new Go Ahead range a try. 

The Go Ahead Range in our kitchen

What is in the Range?

 The range consists of :
  • Yoghurt Breaks in Raspberry and the other totally tropical flavour.
  • Crispy slices: one flavoured orange and the other containing apple.
  • Fruity Bakes in apple flavour
  • New Cookie Bites: One flavoured White Chocolate and Raspberry and  the other pack featuring Orange. 

The Verdict

The orange flavoured cookie bites were delicious in fact I gobbled them up before I remembered we needed to take a photo of what we’d been sent!

I'm a fussy eater so I left the rest for my hubby to try and he felt they were all a bit dry sadly. So when we are out shopping I’ll just pick up the orange cookie bites in the future.


Have you tried the new Go Ahead range? What were your thoughts?

Disclaimer: I was sent the Go Ahead range mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. I've never seen these; they look pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red cherry slices and yogurt breaks in this range. I know what you mean about them being bit dry but I like to think of that as excuse to indulge in a nice cuppa at the same time. I think they're really tasty and I love that they are quite kind on the hips for me! :) x #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo these sound lovely! Thanks for joining in with #TuesdayTreasures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment