Q & A Blogger Tag - I've Been Tagged!

Mackenzie Glanville who blogs at Reflections From Me recently tagged me in the Q & A Blogger Tag. I love joining in with her Linky on a Monday Morning and was thrilled to be tagged by her.

Tea set complete with cake

1.    What is your biggest food weakness?
Definitely chocolate! Just had some for breakfast!

2.    If you were to be a cartoon character which one would you be and why?
I'd have to be Aoogah as she's Tweety Pie's girlfriend. My husband’s nickname is Tweety Pie.

3.    What would your best friend say is your most annoying habit? Do you agree?
Leaving teabag’s on the side – I don’t see it so much as annoying rather I'm decorating

4.    Do you have any tattoos? If so how many?
No but I do like Sketch from 'Tattoo Fixers' and his amazing work – I’d have a butterfly

5.    All time fav song from the last 20 years.
Oh my goodness, I don’t have a fav there are so many greats but one that stands out is 'I just haven’t met you yet' by Buble which I’d change the lyrcs to 'I have met you now' as it was released around the same time I met hubby.

6.    Which bloggers would you have around for dinner? Name 5 and then add me as guest 6….. please!
  1. Karen at Two Tiny Hands 
  2. Catie at An Imperfect Mum
  3. Katy at Mummy in a Tutu
  4. Angela Webster at Adventures in Websterland
  5. Louise at  Little Hands Big Love
  6. Mackenzie
7.    Do you sing in the car?

Of course. That’s a must isn't it?

8.    Current favourite TV show?
Strictly


9.    Tea or coffee?
It’s got to be tea but I do like the odd coffee infused chocolate – strange hey


10.  Describe yourself in 5 words!

Researcher, Writer, Creative, Explorer and Reader (of many blogs)

Thank you Mackenzie for tagging me. The people I'd like to tag are those I've mentioned above in answer 6 and my questions to you lovely lot are.

1) What made you start blogging?
2) Do you think that becoming a mum has changed you?
3) How many children have you got?
4) Where do you get your inspiration from?
5) When do you like to write your posts?
6) Are you organised or creatively messy?
7) Do you like to dunk your biscuits in your tea?
8) What is your favourite piece of music?
9) What is your favourite destination and have you been there?
10) Will you be having a handmade Christmas (ie. make the Christmas decor and hampers) or not?

Enjoy x

Comments

  1. Haha, I'm laughing about leaving teabags on the side being "decorating". Sure, why not? I like that Buble song too. #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know I may even have started a trend ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this! Always good to meet another tea and chocolate fan. Thanks for sharing #bestandworst x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled you answered my questions YAY! Really loved learning more about you, oh my gosh I am such a chocolate fan, we went to the yummiest chocolate shop on the weekend and I couldn't resist buying loads! I love that you see your annoying habit as decorating that is fabulous! Really enjoyed reading this, mwah! Sending loads of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helena, you sound like a lady after my own heart. It wouldn't worry me if I never had a sip of alcohol again, but chocolate (especially Cadbury's) I would probably go into a melt down if I could never have it again. I have also learned something new! I had no idea that Tweety Pie had a girlfriend. My daughter has just started adding cocoa to her coffee which I found highly strange, you two don't happen to know one another, do you?

    Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you I don't like the taste of wine so don't bother with it. Cadburys is lovely - the French tend to love dark chocolate!

      Delete
  5. Thank you ever so much for inviting me for tea. Reading your answers I think I will definately be coming round on a saturday night to watch strictly with a messy brew and (hopefully) pizza! Really hoping your other guests will be there as you've picked a lot of my favourite people!

    I don't normally take tags but I really like your questions so I will find some time to play!

    Thanks for linking up to #Familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I am not a fan of pizza - I've never liked tomatoes but I can make an exception for you.

      Delete
  6. Aww I'm honoured to be included in your blogger dinner guest list and I shall look forward to joining in and answering your questions. I'm a big Strictly fan as well and love singing along to songs in the car. Love the way you've described yourself in five words too and I never knew that Tweety Pie had a girlfriend - now I've learned something new! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise. I didn't either until I looked it up. I think most characters do.

      Delete
  7. Ah this is a very cool tag. Chocolate is also my biggest weakness and I too like it for breakfast...I love that Buble song too! Thanks for sharing at #Familyfun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers and I am with you on strictly!! Thanks for linking up, hope you'll stop by again #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment