Mackenzie Glanville who blogs at Reflections From Me recently tagged me in the Q & A Blogger Tag. I love joining in with her Linky on a Monday Morning and was thrilled to be tagged by her.
1. What is your biggest food weakness?
Definitely chocolate! Just had some for breakfast!
2. If you were to be a cartoon character which one would you be and why?
I'd have to be Aoogah as she's Tweety Pie's girlfriend. My husband’s nickname is Tweety Pie.
3. What would your best friend say is your most annoying habit? Do you agree?
Leaving teabag’s on the side – I don’t see it so much as annoying rather I'm decorating
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so how many?
No but I do like Sketch from 'Tattoo Fixers' and his amazing work – I’d have a butterfly
5. All time fav song from the last 20 years.
Oh my goodness, I don’t have a fav there are so many greats but one that stands out is 'I just haven’t met you yet' by Buble which I’d change the lyrcs to 'I have met you now' as it was released around the same time I met hubby.
6. Which bloggers would you have around for dinner? Name 5 and then add me as guest 6….. please!
7. Do you sing in the car?
Of course. That’s a must isn't it?
8. Current favourite TV show?
9. Tea or coffee?
It’s got to be tea but I do like the odd coffee infused chocolate – strange hey
10. Describe yourself in 5 words!
Researcher, Writer, Creative, Explorer and Reader (of many blogs)
Thank you Mackenzie for tagging me. The people I'd like to tag are those I've mentioned above in answer 6 and my questions to you lovely lot are.
1) What made you start blogging?
2) Do you think that becoming a mum has changed you?
3) How many children have you got?
4) Where do you get your inspiration from?
5) When do you like to write your posts?
6) Are you organised or creatively messy?
7) Do you like to dunk your biscuits in your tea?
8) What is your favourite piece of music?
9) What is your favourite destination and have you been there?
10) Will you be having a handmade Christmas (ie. make the Christmas decor and hampers) or not?