Farewell October, Hello November!

Wow these months are flying by as I write both of my babies are having naps and this gives me a chance to get posts done to share with you.

The girls on the play mat


The month of October has had more treats than tricks in store for us from being sent the gorgeous print by DeeDee&Boo to review to tasting delicious cakes courtesy of Caketoppers.

Caketoppers and our Tea Set


It has also seen the continuation of my series Creative Crafters for Christmas and I'm in awe of all these talented ladies work.  Not only are these ladies following their creative passions but they are also providing for their families too which is awesome.

Handmade Duck by Pixie&Magpie


We've also had new experiences in cooking with one another to a bit of messy play in the form of dying rice red. Of course October isn't complete without celebrating Halloween right? The girls have been looking at their books reflecting this event and I've been recalling my GCSE textile lessons as I took part in tye dying and sewing.

My Boo Cushion


So farewell October, hello November which I hope brings even more fun. What has your experience of October been?

Comments

  1. I cant quite beleive how quickly October has gone. I have a 3 month old and a nearly 2 year old so were looking forward to november now, birthdays fireworks nights and holidays :) #twinklytuesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh lots of lovely things to look forward to.

      Delete
  2. I have loved October for it's beauty and warmer than average temperatures, it's been the ultimate month to get outdoors and I can't quite believe it's November today!! #tuesdaytreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah October is definitely beautiful with its rich, warm colours. It's getting a lot colder now and I've yet to get baby a snow suit.

      Delete
  3. I can't quite believe we're in November already. You did have a busy October, here's looking forward to reading your November posts #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year has scarily flown by that's for sure. October was definitely busy but lots of fun. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Looks like October has been full of crafts for you, your tea set is beautiful. Hope November is a good one for you. #TuesdayTreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. October sure has been fun for us. With the run up to Christmas I'm sure there'll be more fun.

      Delete
  5. October sounds like a good one for you! We have had a lovely month finished off with a family holiday, I'm looking forward to the run up to Christmas now! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was. Great to read that you enjoyed your month and even got a holiday in.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like quite a crafting month for you. How great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love craft whether it's showcasing other people's or having a go myself. x

      Delete
  7. It has just flown with a new baby! You sound like you have been very crafty and had a good one! xx #sundaybest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a busy month, love the idea of Christmas crafting! Have a lovely November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. I'm looking forward to trying out new things for Christmas.

      Delete
  9. Oh I LOVE the christmas craft, thanks for joining in with #TuesdayTreasures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww happy November! I can't believe how fast it's crept up too. Love your tea set :-) Thanks for linking up to #dreamteam, apologies for the late comment this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes it's scary that these years fly by. I understand. xx

      Delete
  11. October has flown by, in fact this whole year has! Thanks for linking up to #SundayBest x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you beleive how fast November is flying past!!! More than halfway through already! Thanks for joining us at #sundaybest, hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment