Wow these months are flying by as I write both of my babies
are having naps and this gives me a chance to get posts done to share with you.
The month of October has had more treats than tricks in
store for us from being sent the gorgeous print by DeeDee&Boo to review to tasting
delicious cakes courtesy of Caketoppers.
It has also seen the continuation of my series Creative
Crafters for Christmas and I'm in awe of all these talented ladies work. Not only are these ladies following their
creative passions but they are also providing for their families too which is
awesome.
We've also had new experiences in cooking with one another
to a bit of messy play in the form of dying rice red. Of course October isn't
complete without celebrating Halloween right? The girls have been looking at
their books reflecting this event and I've been recalling my GCSE textile
lessons as I took part in tye dying and sewing.
So farewell October, hello November which I hope brings even more fun. What has your experience of October been?




I cant quite beleive how quickly October has gone. I have a 3 month old and a nearly 2 year old so were looking forward to november now, birthdays fireworks nights and holidays :) #twinklytuesdays
ReplyDeleteOooh lots of lovely things to look forward to.
DeleteI have loved October for it's beauty and warmer than average temperatures, it's been the ultimate month to get outdoors and I can't quite believe it's November today!! #tuesdaytreasures
ReplyDeleteAh October is definitely beautiful with its rich, warm colours. It's getting a lot colder now and I've yet to get baby a snow suit.
DeleteI can't quite believe we're in November already. You did have a busy October, here's looking forward to reading your November posts #MMBC x
ReplyDeleteThis year has scarily flown by that's for sure. October was definitely busy but lots of fun. Thank you.
DeleteLooks like October has been full of crafts for you, your tea set is beautiful. Hope November is a good one for you. #TuesdayTreasures
ReplyDeleteThank you Angela. October sure has been fun for us. With the run up to Christmas I'm sure there'll be more fun.
DeleteOctober sounds like a good one for you! We have had a lovely month finished off with a family holiday, I'm looking forward to the run up to Christmas now! #twinklytuesday
ReplyDeleteIt certainly was. Great to read that you enjoyed your month and even got a holiday in.
DeleteSounds like quite a crafting month for you. How great!
ReplyDeleteOh I do love craft whether it's showcasing other people's or having a go myself. x
DeleteIt has just flown with a new baby! You sound like you have been very crafty and had a good one! xx #sundaybest
ReplyDeleteIt does. I did enjoy October for sure.
DeleteSounds like a busy month, love the idea of Christmas crafting! Have a lovely November!
ReplyDeleteIt was. I'm looking forward to trying out new things for Christmas.
DeleteOh I LOVE the christmas craft, thanks for joining in with #TuesdayTreasures.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is lovely isn't it.
DeleteAww happy November! I can't believe how fast it's crept up too. Love your tea set :-) Thanks for linking up to #dreamteam, apologies for the late comment this week! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you. Yes it's scary that these years fly by. I understand. xx
DeleteOctober has flown by, in fact this whole year has! Thanks for linking up to #SundayBest x
ReplyDeleteIt sure has alongside every other month!
DeleteCan you beleive how fast November is flying past!!! More than halfway through already! Thanks for joining us at #sundaybest, hope to see you again tomorrow!
ReplyDelete