Farewell September, Hello October

How can it be October already! A new month brings about new opportunities. Spend a little time reflecting on the past and take action to move forward.

Chateau Gaillard en France

For us September was a month of travel. Right at the beginning of the month we were in France and since then we've been making the most of the Indian summer (if you can call it that) as we enjoyed a walk around Kingsclere near Newbury.

My hands full of conkers

There we were able to reflect on the change in season as we tasted blackberries and handled conkers.  It has undoubtedly got colder too so the jumpers have been brought out of storage and tshirts are being swapped for longer sleeved tops.

One crocheted guineapig and one real

September also saw me introduce a new series called CreativeCrafters for Christmas. I love reading about how creative people are and how they juggle work and life to achieve balance. Of course seeing their gorgeous pieces and getting to feature these great people on my blog has been enjoyable. Do you know someone who is creative and would like to feature too?

So farewell September, hello October which I hope brings about more of the same.

Twinderelmo

Comments

  1. It looks like you've been up to so many lovely things in September and well done on getting crafty. I'm soooo not creative, but that's why I love posts like this, as they inspire me. I'm going to head straight on over to your CreativeCrafts for Christmas series to see if I can do something fun with my daughter! #marvmondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September was a lovely month for sure. You'll find the work of creatives in my series but you've given me an idea for the blog.

      Delete
  2. I must have stumbled upon a British invasion over at #MarvMondays because I'm seeing very few people from the US! Makes me want to travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you should. Yes there's a lot of British people using the linky.

      Delete
  3. September welcomed Spring time here in Melbourne and my little boy turned 7 on the last day of the month, we had school holidays and now October we are back to school! A lovely post #mg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your September sounds busy but lovely, I hope you have an even better October.

    Stevie x #MonthlyBucketList

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely month - I love that conker pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely month - I LOVE that conker pic!

    (It's Sian from The Mama Story - I seem to have tech problems commenting on Blogger unless as Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a September. I'm still so surprised that Summer seems to have disappeared almost instantly. Here's to a fantastic October! Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Kaye xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure seems to have disappeared so quickly. I recall feeling that winter dragged.

      Delete
  8. We've not been out collecting conkers yet but my son loves doing that so I might take him out tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder! I love that little crochet guinea pig by the way! So cute! Thank you for joining the #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. My friend sure is talented.

      Delete
  9. Your trip to France was a great read. I am glad you had a fab month. here here to October :) #monthlybucketlist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment