Our eldest has had a room to herself for several months now,
but all that is about to change as her little sister fast outgrows the Moses
basket.
![]() |
| The Girls and their Grandparents |
Yes the days of sleeping in peace are numbered for our
eldest who is presently unaware of this scenario and time will undoubtedly tell
how these two little girls get on together.
The latest addition to the girls’ bedroom is this lovely personalised
print from Helen at DeeDee&boo.
Helen asked me to pick out my favourite design on her website and choose the personalisations to go along with it. I was blown away by her artwork and found it difficult to choose one as so many appealed. However, with the nursery being updated I decided to go with the gorgeous 'Love, Love, Love You' print and had it personalised with the girls names. It came wrapped in tissue paper and just needed to be framed. The colours on the print compliment those in the girls bedroom beautifully and I love looking at it when I go in their room.
Have you got someone you love in your life? Why not let them know how much they mean to you through a personalised print by Helen at DeeDee&boo
Disclosure: We were sent a complimentary personalised print by Helen at DeeDee&boo in exchange for a review.



Ah what a precious decoration for your daughter's room! I love it - such beautiful, delicate colours with a beautiful, powerful message. x
ReplyDeleteI hope they like it when they come to understand it
DeleteGreat print! The girls will love it on their wall as they grow up #bloggerclubuk
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope so.
DeleteOh that is gorgeous - such a beautiful design. Thank you for linking up to #ablogginggoodtime 🎉
ReplyDeleteIt definitely is.
DeleteAaah what a lovely message to have on the wall Helena!! Love your new blog header too!! Very seasonal, with all the leaves :) Thanks so much for linking up :) Caro xx #HomeEtc
ReplyDeleteThanks Caro.
DeleteThat's really lovely Helena. #HomeEtc
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteIt sure is. Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteAwww how lovely. I like the sentiment of the print too.
ReplyDelete#fortheloveofBLOG
I do like it.
DeleteOh the print is just lovely. A little artwork can make such a difference to a room can't it! Thanks so much for sharing at #KCACOLS hope to see you back next week!
ReplyDeleteIt sure can.
DeleteWhat a lovely print and such a heart warming message:)
ReplyDeletemainy
#KCACOLS
Thanks Mainy
DeleteOhh that is lovely, I really like personalised stuff. Popping over from #SundayBest
ReplyDeleteI do too.
DeleteAww! That is gorgeous. What a great addition to your daughters bedroom.
ReplyDelete#MMBC
Thanks Kim
DeleteAww so pretty. I love it and so lovely it is personalised too :) xx #KCACOLS
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy with it and hope the girls like it.
DeleteOh I love this so much! Very much my style #KCACOLS
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely isn't it. She's now working on her Christmas prints.
DeletePopping back over from #bestandworst
ReplyDeletelovely to see you
DeleteAhhh how gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at #SundayBest, hope to see you again tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a lovely print! Thanks for linking up to #SundayBest x
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteSuch a cute print! Good luck with the new sleeping arrangements! Thanks for sharing on #fortheloveofBLOG x
ReplyDelete