With Christmas just around the corner I thought it would be
great to interview a number of creative crafters that can offer something
unique at this time of year. This week I am delighted to feature Katie Reid
with Poppy K Crafts.
Hi for those who don’t know you, could you please tell us a bit about yourself.
I am Katie Reid also a guest designer on Jewellery Maker.
I love to make art that people can wear. I set up my Etsy
shop Poppykcrafts in 2014. I set it up because I wanted to share my creations
with everyone.
What advice would you give to someone who wants to have a go themselves?
The advice I would give is plan, plan, plan and manage your
time because you can get lost in the crafting vortex. If you are anything like
me you see something sparkly and get distracted!!!
I try to have a balance of crafting and work life with
family life. I don’t know how but I seem to get it about right!! You can find
me on Etsy. You can also find me on Guest Designer page.
Have a great day and Keeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx
Thank you, Katie for taking time out of your busy schedule to be interviewed. If you are a creative crafter and would like to be interviewed on a future post in this series please get in contact.
Thank you, Katie for taking time out of your busy schedule to be interviewed. If you are a creative crafter and would like to be interviewed on a future post in this series please get in contact.




That butterfly is absolutely gorgeous and I love the uniqueness of these pieces. I can see how it could be easy to get pulled into a crafting vortex I constantly am pulled into a blogging one. Thank you for linking up to #ablogginggoodtime 🎉
ReplyDeleteYes me too. Always something else to do.
DeleteA lovely glimpse behind the scene loving her creations! Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub with!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. I'm pleased you like them.
DeleteLove the butterfly, so unique! Great idea for a series in the run up to Christmas x
ReplyDelete#PoCoLo
Glad you like the series.
DeleteStopping by again from #Picknmix x
ReplyDeletehi x
DeleteI'm often distracted by everything sparkly and then wonder what on earth I was doing in the first place. Love the idea of wearable art, thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo
ReplyDeleteHehe I know what you mean.
DeleteI love the concept of art that people can wear, such a fun idea. Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix
ReplyDeleteStevie x
You're welcome. She is truly talented.
DeleteI love the unique jewellery here! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to #pocolo