Oh my goodness. Time has flown by and here I am yet again writing up a post about my daughters. Gosh just writing that makes me feel all grown up and proud of my beautiful babies. Despite feeling like I'm constantly juggling or plate spinning people’s needs I wouldn't have it any other way.
My 19 month old
- The eldest continues to show affection to everyone and I've seen her offering things to people including biscuits.
- Such a loving, caring girl most of the time but oh my she seems to know how to get my attention and act up if I'm not paying her enough.
- She still snuggles up to me and likes to fall asleep on my lap with a bottle of cow’s milk in her hand
- She calls her baby sister ‘sis’ and tries to interact with her but needs to be reminded to be gentle
- She can easily fit the shapes into her sorter, turn the dials and press the buttons on her pop up toy and I've just started introducing her to jigsaw puzzles.
- She has also found a new love in the form of Thomas the Tank Engine and likes her grandparents cats.
- I’d like to do messy play, dough, arts and crafts and more with her but have yet to get round to it.
My 2 month old
- The youngest is still on a formula milk only diet
- She sleeps in her Moses basket at night but likes her bouncer too as it enables her to see everyone easier.
- She loves snuggles and needs reassurance.
- She loves her Lamaze Dragonfly
- Is increasingly conversational and loves to play day or night
- She’s started cluster feeding and considering sleeping more at night
- Sadly colic sees her getting very upset at night but I'm hoping it will go as quickly as it appeared