When Exhaustion StrikesI

In the very capable arms of Daddy

Dear Girls

I'm sorry I sometimes have to tear myself away from you both and go to bed earlier than you.  I know how much you want to be with me as I hear tapping on the door or if it’s open you rush in and jump into bed to be by my side.

There are times when things just become too much for your mummy. So much so that I am feeling so dizzy with exhaustion and feel I can no longer give of myself. That was me last night before dinner and the reason for me leaving part way through #tribalchat sorry fellow bloggers.

Did I feel guilty that I went to bed before everyone else? – yes. Did I need to take time for myself and have much needed rest – most definitely. Today I feel I can once again give you my all and be there for you. So no matter what buttons you press and whatever you choose to do I’ll be there for you.

With all my love


Mum

Comments

  1. Sometimes you just have to look after yourself! #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking care of yourself is extremely important, how can you care for others if you're exhausted. Don't feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel guilty. Sometimes you just need to recharge. Like you said, in Daddy's capable hands! :) #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw bless you so need your rest lovely. I'm imagining I will be the same at some point. A toddler and a baby must be so tiring. Glad you got your sleep xx Thanks for sharing with #bestandworst x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit of rest when needed leaves you recharged for the next day! #ablogginggoodtime

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes by looking after yourself you are looking after your family. you need some you time even if its walking the bun outside and back lol
    Thanks for linking to #ablogginggoodtime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment