My Sunday Photo - The End of Summer?


Comments

  1. Lovely view and I love the vastness captured! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the fields like this near us

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, not yet! Please not the end of summer yet! It feels very 'harvest time' though, doesn't it? Really lovely. #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. we only have round bales up here, never see rectangular ones in our fields. I love the golden colour before the harvest. #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder whether different machinery is used

      Delete
  5. It can't be the end of Summer, it's just that Harvest was early! I hope! Lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. It's hot today so I don't think we've seen the end of Summer just yet.

      Delete

Post a Comment