Little Lady's Lunch Bag

As a family we love geocaching and often take a picnic with us. I also like to give my children some independence. So when Bibetta got in contact asking whether we’d like to review their children’s neoprene Lunch Bag I thought it was an opportunity not to be missed. The eldest could have her independence and carry her own lunch round with her.


Bibetta Bag held by the Eldest

At first she was very happy to do so the bright colour appealed the most to her I think and it was easy for her to handle. However, she didn't carry it long before it ended up being placed over the handles of the pushchair.  If you are going short distances this is a lovely little bag to carry but it could do with some shoulder straps if going longer distances. 


Bibetta Bag on stroller


My daughter also liked the Lunch Bag’s zip and with a little help she could easily get to her lunch. While the material is fantastic if the bag inevitably gets a little dirty during our adventures in the countryside for its soft, smooth material is easy to clean. Furthermore you can place the Lunch Bag in the washing machine at 30c once you are back from your walk. 

Lunch in Bibetta Bag

The Lunch Bag comes in 4 different colours and is currently retailing at £4.99 price but is usually £9.99


Disclaimer: We were sent this product in return for an honest opinion.
Family Fever
3 Little Buttons
Mummascribbles

Comments

  1. What a lovely bad, I have two under four and I'm sure they would live one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are. My daughter is really taken by hers.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely little lunch bag! We have the green version that we are going to review soon on our next picnic. I agree about the shoulder straps...would be really handy for younger children. Thanks for linking up to #dreamteam Hope to see you again next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your review too. Enjoy your picnic.

      Delete
  3. My boyfriend used to do geocaching at Uni and we were wondering if Little Miss was old enough yet to understand - we thought she'd find it fun but looks like she's not far off your daughter's age. So I guess you've answered that question!

    The lunchbox is nice too ;)

    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great thing to do as a family but they wont be able to find them on their own at 18 months.

      Delete
  4. Yay, geocaching is great fun. They are literally everywhere and you'd never know otherwise :). Love her little lunch bag, lovely colour and great you can machine wash! #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I agree. It definitely helps having washable things.

      Delete
  5. I have still not been geocaching but I really should! The lunch bag looks lovely. I like anything that you can put in the washing machine! Thanks for joining the #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get out and do it. I'm sure you will have fun. It's great to throw everything into the wash at the end of a day out in the countryside.

      Delete
  6. That's really pretty - my little ones would like it! I like that it can be washed - that's always useful! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. My daughter was really taken by it. It sure is.

      Delete

Post a Comment