With the Olympics in Rio 2016 well under way people all over the world have been showing their support and many have been inspired to have a go at sport themselves. Up until now it has been young children to adults that have been mainly involved and inspired by the games.
Now things have changed as Tommee Tippee has introduced the Ultra Games. Babies up and down the country have been invited to get inspired too as they crawl, smile, dribble, poop, pee, laugh, nap and roll their way to victory.
As part of the Games, Tommee Tippee has released New Ultra Feeding Bottles. We were lucky enough to test drive one of them and discovered that:
- They are easier to grip hold of due to their shape
- The numbers are clearly visible on the side of the bottle
- A lot less spillages occurred when she drank from the bottle
- Little one took to drinking the bottle straight away
- It was easier to pour water into from the kettle
So if you fancy getting hold of your very own Ultra Medal, Sweatband and Ultra Feeding Bottle. Then pop along to their Facebook page and enter your little one in the ultimate sporting event on the baby calendar. Good Luck.