Happy Days: Summer Fun

Countryfile Live Sign

What has made me happy this week?

  1. Seeing the vintage cars at Wads-stock
  2. Playing in the splash park
  3. Having a family picnic
  4. Joining in with #tribalchat on Twitter
  5. Being invited by Blacks to share our day out at Countryfile Live 
  6. Reading people's lovely blog posts
  7. Discovering the Whatever the Weather Facebook group  
  8. Sleeping in till near midday when hubby has to work the afternoon shift at work
How has your week been?

Comments

  1. What a great idea to post a list of things that have made you happy! Keeps up the motivation! #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping in til midday? Now that is a treat! Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's normally on early shifts so I was lucky

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely week.
    Although the lie in sounds the most appealing to me! haha :)

    Thanks so much for being part of #MMBC. Hope to see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun packed week. I saw the country file show live, I love that Show now that I am older 😂 X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great week! Exciting about number 5 - well done! Thanks for linking up with #fortheloveofBLOG x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking back at that week there were some lovely things that happened.

      Delete
  6. I don't think I have slept until mid day since I was 18! Sounds fab! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a rarity here. Hubby usually gets up at 5am!

      Delete

Post a Comment