Word of the Week: Sorting


The girls and I have not been outside the house at all this week apart from going in to the garden now and again. It would have been lovely to attend the teddy bear picnic at the toddler group in town but I wasn't keen on getting on a bus with two little ones.



Instead I've been busy around the house sorting through little ones clothes putting all her things into baskets in the wardrobe. I've also put away all the things the eldest has grown out of into a big plastic see through container that will for now reside in our wardrobe. Of course things that have seen better days, are bobbled or I'm no longer happy with in anyway are out leaving only the good stuff and room for new.  I love feeling organised with regards to the little ones clothes but it’s taking a little longer as my eldest takes things out as I put things in.

As well as sorting stuff around the house I've also been looking after the little ones and doing a lot of commenting on blogs. I love reading about what’s going on in the world and people’s views on things. There’s always a load to learn and explore. I've an excel spreadsheet that helps keep track of things.

How has your week been? Are you organised around the house and/or when it comes to blogging?

Comments

  1. I love nothing more than a good sort out, I feel so much better when everything is organised, I can't sort out with my little girl around though as she refuses to get rid of anything I think she may be a hoarder in the future. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. I used to hoard a lot but I'm getting better.

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love being organised in every way, house, blogging and studying, it's the only way I can operate, really. Sounds like you've got lots achieved this week, I do like weeks like that. Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember that fear with two little ones, but it does get better. Can not beat a good sort out and the feeling after is emence X #WOTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. Accomplishing little things around the house sure does give you that feeling its true.

      Delete
  4. I really need to get more organised and do some sorting, I feel like we have too much stuff - so I want to have a big sort out over the summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find doing it little and often helps

      Delete

Post a Comment