My Sunday Photo: Ladybird Fly Away Home


Comments

  1. Love it! Such a good capture...#silentsunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helena, I've not seem a proper ladybird for years. I do hope her home is okay and her children safe and sound!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, I love the colour of ladybirds, Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photo! Ladybirds are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant spot, I love the focus on this

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww - that is lovely. I love ladybirds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we dont tend to see many ladybirds up here these days. Well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love to see a ladybird :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww he looks so cute and totally stands out in there =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this...
    Thank you so much for sharing this with #SilentSunday - hope to see you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment