Happy Days Linky: One Emotional Roller-Coaster

With the goings on in the world particularly when you watch the news, hearing of a loved one that has been laid to rest and ending up in hospital. This week has been one emotional roller-coaster of a ride. It's times like this that it's important to focus on the positives in life. 




What has made me happy this week?

  • Last Saturday we were soaking up the sun and attended a bring and share Geocaching picnic.
  • On Sunday my Hubby travelled to London where he saw some of his family. He came back home to confirm I did the right thing in staying at home with the girls due to the heat. 
  • The girls received new clothes from their Grandparents in France
  • Being thankful that you got to share your life with someone who taught you so much as you grew up.
  • I was really pleased to hear back from Donna What the Redhead Said who’d critiqued my blog and said loads of lovely positive things.
  • Spotting blog opportunities: We were invited to a Thai restaurant to review food but alas I ended up in hospital instead
  • Being thankful that the paramedics were with me so quickly
  • A friend came over on Thursday armed with a handmade card and chocolate
  • Dancing with my daughter who has learnt how to spin and make herself dizzy
  • Hearing the baby of the family has gained weight


How has your week been?

Comments

  1. Ahh! So glad you have found some happy moments after truly awful week...I hope you are recovering well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geochaching picnic sounds particularly AWESOME. There is an aussie link up on Sundays for #LovinLife and I find that a good way to focus on the positives amid the myriad of crapness in the world and my life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was lovely to see familiar faces. Will take a look at that link up.

      Delete
  3. I want to hear more about the bring and share geocaching picnic....we used to geocache a lot before the little man came along. looking fwd to when he is a bit older and can join in ! #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I'd taken photos now but we forgot.

      Delete
  4. I have never tried geocaching. Every time I read about it I think "I must try that" but always forget! Lovely to read your happy moments but sorry you were unwell :( Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame it really is enjoyable and the other people involved are friendly.

      Delete
  5. The geocaching picnic sounds fab! Good to hear that you've focused on the positive despite the trying times... #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to meet up with fellow geocachers who are so friendly and helpful.

      Delete
  6. Oh gosh hun I hope that you are ok? I'm glad that you are hone and all seems well. It's time like this that we are thankful for our family and friends etc. It's great that you managed to get some blog advice I find that it invaluable and helps to steer you in the right direction. Think week for me has been really busy with work, as everyone keeps saying the calm before the storm. Next week is even busier.....so even more stormy. Thanks for linking up at #fortheloveofBLOG. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thanks just don't want to do it again if I can help it. Family and friends have been wonderful.

      Blog advice is great but with each thing you learn more questions arise right?

      I hope the storm isn't too bad.

      Delete
  7. Oh goodness I hope you are ok now!! Glad there were some positives in amongst it all. Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not feeling the pain and the skin is just like I've been sunburnt.

      Delete

Post a Comment