Happy Days Linky: Family and Social Media


What has made me happy this week?

  1. Seeing my husband's grandparents, uncles, aunt and cousins
  2. Being cooked lovely meals. Eating a tagine with meat and couscous shows my taste buds have changed over the years. 
  3. Joining in with #tribalchat on Twitter
  4. Blogging and commenting continues to be of enjoyment to me. 
  5. Sorting through my eldest daughter's clothes and making room for new
  6. My parents have bought me a double buggy so I can get out and about more.
How has your week been?

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely week with family - and Twitter chats are great so make sure you get involved when you can :)

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing family.

      Thanks Lizzie for the tip are there any Twitter chats you recommend?

      Delete
  2. Its so great to have family time isn't it? Its funny how many doors blogging opens isn't it? It is such an enjoyable thing to do, its lovely that you are enjoying it, I am so glad I found blogging. Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family time can be really lovely. I love blogging it sure can consume us.

      Delete
  3. #tribalchat is a force to be recognised! I don't make it everyweek but chat to all the tribal crew on twitter all week too! Love that it trends on twitter every now and then. That is lovely of your parents to get a double buggy, enjoy going out! #happydayslinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you chat via DM? I can see it will be a great help unless hubby continues taking it to work with him!

      Delete
  4. Family time is the best! How lovely of your parents to buy you a double buggy - I hope it allows you to get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather! #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. Unfortunately, car seats and buggy have disappeared today with hubby.

      Delete
  5. I love having a good sort out of clothes! I must do another one for the girls- they grow so quick! Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do particularly in the first year.

      Delete

Post a Comment