I am actually surprised at how quickly this week has gone. Monday saw hubby return to work and me wondering how on earth I was going to get through days of solo parenting two under two. The answer came with the health adviser who suggested I punctuate my days with things to do.
What has made me happy this week?
- Seeing family and friends (particularly my Dad)
- Bonding with the girls: Watching the eldest do a dance that I can only describe as similar to that of The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland and saying words like ‘door’ and ‘tickle’ while tickling her feet so that the little one stays awake to drink.
- Registering the birth of our youngest Daughter
- Tucking into a milkshake and piece of cake – naughty but nice
- Being covered by the MMR vaccine: During the first trimester of pregnancy one of the blood tests came back as equivocal so it was deemed necessary to redo the injection once I'd given birth.