Word of the Week: Life


For those who have followed me closely recently they may have noticed I ended up scheduling posts for the week. In fact I only ended up linking up to various linky’s yesterday having returned home late night Wednesday. I can truly understand why some people write in bulk now and schedule their posts for weeks if not months.

‘Life is what happens while you are making other plans’.  – John Lennon

The reason for my absence is that I have been in hospital and as of Friday morning (last week) we have become a family of four. Despite having had little sleep as well as feeling like a pincushion I feel like we are a team and I'm proud of being mummy to two baby girls under two. At first it felt surreal but as time passes I am getting used to our new routines. Daddy is beaming even though he is outnumbered by females in the house and the toddler is getting so used to having a sister she has already tried to get in the Moses basket with her! 


The Reading Residence




Comments

  1. What??! Congratulations!!! So pleased you're all well and you're getting used to it. Lovely news x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Congratulations! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how you manage to blog is amazing. Congratulations no wonder you are quite. Hope you are enjoying your new bundle and adjusting to the new changes in your life X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Congratulations! I hope you are all doing OK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are all well even if a tad tired.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your wonderful news hope you are managing to get plenty of rest. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is fabulous news! Congratulations and really well done you!! You're going to have so much fun with your gorgeous daughters & I'm sure Daddy is going to love spoiling all of his girls! Congrats xx xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment