Monitoring My Mini Miracles

This week if I haven’t been sat in front of a monitor typing away, I've been hooked up to one in hospital measuring that baby is contentedly kicking away, while of course monitoring my daughter enjoys her childhood and comes to no harm.


  • Bargains: I do love a bit of Sudoku and when I went into hospital last time took a book on it in with me. This time round I've found one for 10p. I also saw the most gorgeous wicker basket I've seen which I'm wondering whether to go back for to keep our shoes in. Ideally I’d love an Ikea Hemnes Shoe Cabinet but they are so expensive.

A simple pleasure
  • My blog: I've been reading a lot and considering putting a contact form on my blog. I did try early in the week but then ended up messing up a bit of computer code (html) that led me to temporarily lose my page tabs! I'm enjoying reading and talking to others about blogging but now have so many more questions floating round my mind.

  • Health: I've been in hospital twice this week making sure that my Kidneys are functioning and the baby is growing well. It’s great that they are looking after my health although getting an urgent phone call did freak me out.

  • Free Lunch: I was in hospital for several hours on Tuesday so was really pleased to receive a free packed lunch. Especially as my blood sugars had dipped to 3.9. 

Mini Miracle on the Move
  • 30 Days Wild: As you saw from my post on Thursday my daughter and I went out for a morning walk. It’s lovely to see her having fun exploring the world around her even though she was eyeing up the muddy stream!


What Katy Said


The Reading Residence
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three




Comments

  1. It is good that you're being well looked after, though I can imagine a little worrying, too. Glad that all's well. Yes, the problem with reading and chatting more about blogging is that the more you feel you need to do - it's never-ending! Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly feeling that worry especially when the hospital calls you out of the blue asking you to go in.

      Delete
  2. You can't beat a bit of free food, but glad that you are being looked after by the medics. I hope the issues get resolved. The 30 days challenge looks fun and something to focus on X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of medics are wonderful and caring. I thought it would take my mind off things a bit.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you are being well looked after at the hospital! Hooray for free food. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food is a blessing especially at that low level when you could keel over.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear that the monitoring is working and that you are been looked after well, albeit constant trips to hospital. It will all be worth it in the end. take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you are right. Some people hate going in for check ups at hospital but I feel it's important to go in. I just don't like the car park charges.

      Delete
  5. You sound so chilled and laid back, I hope that's true. You seem to be taking this all in your stride which is healthy and good, glad you are so well looked after. Continue to be well and enjoy those walks with your daughter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the duck on water analogy sums me up at the mo then. I wish I could chill out more and not worry.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you're being well taken care of. Your walk looks like fun. It must be so nice spending special time with your daughter before the new one comes along.

    Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hospital are great for that. My daughter's great until she starts whinging. ;)

      Delete
  7. It sounds like a week of a lot of monitoring, but with good results so that is good. I am glad that your pregnancy is progressing well and that all is well for you and baby. It sounds as though you are being taken good care of and are taking good care of yourself too. Thank you for your support of Five On Friday, I so appreciate it!!! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly has been which has led to worry despite everything sounding positive.

      Delete
  8. Glad to hear that you're being monitored and looked after and hope all continues to be well. Love the photo of your daughter out on a morning walk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that everything seems to be checked into. I saw your 30 days wild post! We are also doing it and its such a nice excuse to go out =)

    #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is great to get out while you can.

      Delete
  10. Hi Helena, it must be a relief to be looked after so well, it must be a weight off your mind. I am hopeless with numbers, and the simplest of Sudoku's can leave me baffled, but 10p sounds a bargain.

    I hate it when things don't go quite to plan on the blog, but looking on the positive side, it's all a learning curve.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great that they take so much care over us. I still worry though.

      Oh blogging definitely is a learning curve and I've seen people do things in different ways.

      Delete
  11. Hope all is well now, such a worrying time isn't it? Blogging seems to be a never ending cycle, you never catch up! Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is very worrying. Blogging is addictive.

      Delete
  12. I'm glad all is well and that you're being well looked after. I used to love sudoku, it would keep me occupied on the train to and from work. Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are great at the hospital. Sudoku is also wonderful for whiling away the hours.

      Delete

Post a Comment