This week if I haven’t been sat in front of a monitor typing away, I've been hooked up to one in hospital measuring that baby is contentedly kicking away, while of course monitoring my daughter enjoys her childhood and comes to no harm.
- Bargains: I do love a bit of Sudoku and when I went into hospital last time took a book on it in with me. This time round I've found one for 10p. I also saw the most gorgeous wicker basket I've seen which I'm wondering whether to go back for to keep our shoes in. Ideally I’d love an Ikea Hemnes Shoe Cabinet but they are so expensive.
|A simple pleasure|
- My blog: I've been reading a lot and considering putting a contact form on my blog. I did try early in the week but then ended up messing up a bit of computer code (html) that led me to temporarily lose my page tabs! I'm enjoying reading and talking to others about blogging but now have so many more questions floating round my mind.
- Health: I've been in hospital twice this week making sure that my Kidneys are functioning and the baby is growing well. It’s great that they are looking after my health although getting an urgent phone call did freak me out.
- Free Lunch: I was in hospital for several hours on Tuesday so was really pleased to receive a free packed lunch. Especially as my blood sugars had dipped to 3.9.
|Mini Miracle on the Move|
- 30 Days Wild: As you saw from my post on Thursday my daughter and I went out for a morning walk. It’s lovely to see her having fun exploring the world around her even though she was eyeing up the muddy stream!