This month I am joining forces with the #30DaysWild campaign connecting with nature and learning about the wonderful world in which we live.
I was looking through my daughter’s books the other day and considering their connection to nature. One thing that surprised me during this process was the amount of books we have featuring rabbits whereas other animals and insects were few and far between.
My daughter’s collection includes:
- The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- What the Ladybird Heard by Julia Donaldson
- The Ugly Duckling by Bookstart
- The Four Seasons of Bramley Hedge by Jill Barklem
- Blossom Possum: The Sky is Falling Down-under by Gina M. Newton
- My Incy Wincy Spider Tab Book
The books featuring rabbits are:
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Miffy’s Birthday by Dick Bruna
- That’s Not My Bunny by Fiona Watt
- The Tale of a Naughty Little Rabbit by Peter Rabbit TM
- Guess How Much I Love You: Summer by Sam McBratney
- Lettice: Favourite Stories by Mandy Stanley
Do you have any book recommendations for instilling a love of nature in little ones?