Happy Days: Making Memories

This week has been all about enjoying spending time with my daughter before her sibling arrives.



  • On Monday I picked up a baby bouncer for baby. I love the bouncer but it's pink and we are having a surprise.
  • On Tuesday we went to Forest School together. I will post about our trip next week. 


  • On Wednesday we went to Toddler Group and it's great to see how independent my little one is becoming. 
  • It's been lovely to hear that people are praying for me that all will go well throughout my pregnancy and labour.
  • Being told that baby is really content 
So that's my week at a glance. How has yours been?



What Katy Said

The Reading Residence
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three




Comments

  1. Awww such a positive week and hoe lovely to know everything is a OK X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping a note of the positives sure is helpful.

      Delete
  2. Ah some lovely positive things this week. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you managed to spend some time together before baby arrives. Will be thinking of you over the next few weeks. xx Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad baby is doing well and hope you're enjoying the time with your daughter. Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment