I can think of two words that could easily sum up this week that has passed. These are 'reassuring' and being able to 'relax'. I'm not sure if Jocelyn would allow me to have two so I am going to go with relax knowing that we've been present for each other and loving every moment.
|Our daughter at Fort Nelson|
This week I am happy because:
- I was able to catch up with people while hubby looked after our daughter. They even went out to Fort Nelson together.
- I had my monthly scan on Monday and it went really well. The baby is measuring at 4lb 3oz.
- Starting this week artists from around the county are celebrating Artweeks. So after our visit to the hospital we called in at one of the venues (a church) featuring paintings, textiles, pottery and mosaics.
- I've been learning about blogging and setting up a number of Pinterest boards around the subject.
- The Diabetic nurse telling me that my feet are in good condition
How was your week?