Happy Days: Moments in May

This week has been all about moments and some of them have been life changing.

  • Over the weekend we wandered around the picturesque Cotswolds

Spotted in the Cotswolds

  • On Monday my Hubby and I swapped cars. I was really nervous about driving it for the first time but my car has done a fair few miles and things have started going wrong with it! By the end of the week I was reluctant to let him have his car back.

  • A trainee Midwife examined my bump and as she did so felt little one kick it is sooo lovely to feel baby being very active.
Daughter and her Grandparents

  • My Aunt and Uncle were at my Parents’ house so they got to see her before they started their European tour.

  • Our Daughter, her Daddy and Great Grandpapa have been in the garden this week tending to the Roses and weeding.
One of many Roses in our garden.

What Katy Said

The Reading Residence
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three




Comments

  1. Your weather looks great and I love the Cotswolds in any weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been very warm and sunny over here in the UK recently. In fact it can get too hot for me.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I'm always nervous driving a different car. Son says I can borrow his but I'm a little nervous about driving it. I especially wouldn't like to damage it lol.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can understand your nerves over driving their car.

      Delete
  3. Glad all is going well with your pregnancy. The Cotswolds is such a beautiful place to visit. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely word to choose, sounds like a mix of big and little, sweet moments for you. I loved feeling the kicks with my two, precious times. Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly were this week. It's my favourite part.

      Delete
  5. Aww! How lovely! It sounds like a lovely week!
    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos. Isn't it great when you hear the baby at the midwifes appointment X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely that you got to hear the baby at your hospital meeting, I remember it well; it's such a special moment
    #WoTW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, sounds like a great week. Lovely to hear your baby isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It sure is great to feel them move.

      Delete
  9. We're going to the Cotswolds for the first time (first time in the UK) in July and I'm getting very excited.
    How lovely to hear and feel your baby in the womb. I loved being pregnant (many years ago). Enjoy those moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place to visit. I hope you enjoy your trip.

      I love being pregnant but not having to take the medication.

      Delete
  10. The Cotswolds and a kicking baby. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weeks like this filled with little moments really are the best aren't there and of course feeling your baby kick is the best moment of all x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, a baby kicking is a special thing, nurturing life, enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always nervous about driving a different car but in the end I love it. The wisteria on that Cotswolds cottage is so pretty. Thank you for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing with doing something new at first worry then you feel on top of the world that you conquered it.

      Delete
  14. Life changing sounds exciting! Good to hear baby is doing well, kicks are always comforting. Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment