Happy Days: Don't Worry Be Happy Now


I am a great worrier at times and can easily find myself caught up in worrying whether the baby has kicked today and whether or not it's ok for my daughter to be exposed to dirt. So it's refreshing when I stop and reflect on all the lovely happy things that have happened over the week to me with the help of Sian and Katy's Happy Days Linky. 

This week I am happy because: 

- Hubby is on holiday so spending time as a family has been wonderful
The warm weather that tempts us all outside
Introducing our daughter to Forest School. She enjoyed splashing in water and playing with sticks.
Remembering to wear Jeans around nettles while out on walks
Honey comb socks are also a blessing as they don’t feel like they are cutting off your blood supply
Living an environmentally friendly life by saving a toddler bed that may have otherwise ended up in landfill
Meeting new people and seeing familiar faces
Surrounding myself with craft books I love
It’s always lovely to discover new blogs due to linkys and award nominations.
Seeing lambs everywhere

What Katy Said

Comments

  1. Kids need to play in the dirt, that's how they build up resistance to things. Sounds like it was a good week. I learned about stinging nettles the hardway! No just jeans, wear long sleeves too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no sorry to hear that. They can really hurt.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha Joe is always dirty, I used to get stressed when Jack was little as he was the same know I accept my fate and I must say touch wood they don't get ill to often they seem quite hardy to bugs. The hard part is washing the shower after them, especially Joe ! Glad you have a lovely happy list and I too love craft book although I am currently on photography books x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to hear they are hardy to bugs. Showers are brilliant for washing off all sorts ie. sick, poop and mud.

      Photography books are great to but I feel you can pick up many great tips just from reading others blogs.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely week and Forest School sounds like fun. Glad to hear you are enjoying family time together with your hubby home :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forest school was definitely fun for our daughter. It's a pity we forgot the camera.

      Delete
  4. You've done well this week - what a great idea to have a happy list. I sometimes do a gratitude list in my journal, which is similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It sure brightens up my day thinking of all the happy things.

      Delete
  5. Aww I love the point about seeing lambs! the weather is so lovely and it just cheers you up! Glad you have been so busy and out and about xx #happydays

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little list, quite random and to me, that's the great thing about gratitude! #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a terrible worrier too- especially about baby kicks right now. Glad you had a great week. Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forest school sounds fab! I am loving the weather at the moment - though not today as it was chilly. Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - frustratingly we didn't take the camera. :( Too much heat is overwhelming to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment