When it comes to writing about this week one word kept leaping out of the page at me. That word was:
Why brave? Because:
- My husband braved going to a strangers house and bought a desk off them. Apparently it originally cost £50 but we got it for half the price. It's in great condition and allows for more space in the room.
- I've been continuing to learn about blogging via a Creative Live workshop I took with April Bowles aka Blacksburg Belle.
|My Daughter's Bookstart Bear Club Pack|
- We joined in two new clubs this week
- My daughter decided it was a good idea to join the rest of the toddlers at playgroup to go down the slide. She loves climbing and climbed the steps with ease only to need help when she got to the top.
- She enjoyed the library session of Book Start Bear Club which means I can cross off one of the to do’s on my monthly list for this month.
What have you done this week ?