Word of the Week: Organised


Whether my maternal nesting has really kicked in recently or more scarily I've turned into my mother! This week has been about organisation.

1) It all started with my daughter's wardrobe. Although I'm trying for a minimalist approach of 10 tops, 10 dresses and 10 jumpers.


2) Next I decided to make my daughter's bedding more accessible by putting it under the bed. Her sleeping bags are all in order of size and tog rating.


3) Boxes on top of her chest of drawers from left to right are her current sized vests, tops and leggings


4) Having made a start on my daughter's bedroom I organised our bedroom wardrobe in much the same way. All the boxes on the top relate to craft. On the left of the Easter basket are all my stationery bits and on the other side are sewing bits. 


5) In going through what I have it made me realise I could do with certain things. A folder for coupons and note cards that can be used for a number of occasions.  


Do you find yourself picking up buttons, beads, stationery bits etc when you are out and about?



The Reading Residence
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three




Comments

  1. I spent some time organising this week. It must be in the air. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Spring cleaning' is for sure. I think the sun coming out has a baring on things for certain. Until we feel the warmth we feel like hibernating.

      Delete
  2. It is definitely that time of year when cleaning and organizing seems to be commonplace. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 'Spring cleaning' although little and often is best.

      Delete
  3. I love organising! And yes, stationery often falls into my shopping basket ;-) thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Been enjoying your blog posts on it.

      Delete
  4. Oh my! You have been busy! Everything sounds fantastic and so organised!
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels so good and easy to manage.

      Delete
  5. Looks good, being organized always makes me feel like I'm in control even when I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I feel like a duck paddling crazily underneath the water, while trying to stay calm on the surface.

      Delete
  6. We have just moved so this has been my life. It's the best feeling getting all sorted. xx #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you do look like you have been busy! So tidy, I think you should come and do my house! Thanks for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I actually find it easier to do other people's than my own.

      Delete
  8. I'm in the process of reorganizing my books. I have over 3,000 and at my age should just get rid of them and use my library plus read the 1,000+ on my Kindle. I just can't bring myself to part with them. I know I'll never be able to read all of them, but it would be like giving away my children. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah books are a weakness of mine too. I don't borrow books from the library but try to get them second hand where I can. My daughters library is seasonal focused and reading system related. So perhaps focusing in on your favourites and topic related may help you.

      Delete

Post a Comment