Whether my maternal nesting has really kicked in recently or more scarily I've turned into my mother! This week has been about organisation.
1) It all started with my daughter's wardrobe. Although I'm trying for a minimalist approach of 10 tops, 10 dresses and 10 jumpers.
2) Next I decided to make my daughter's bedding more accessible by putting it under the bed. Her sleeping bags are all in order of size and tog rating.
3) Boxes on top of her chest of drawers from left to right are her current sized vests, tops and leggings
4) Having made a start on my daughter's bedroom I organised our bedroom wardrobe in much the same way. All the boxes on the top relate to craft. On the left of the Easter basket are all my stationery bits and on the other side are sewing bits.
5) In going through what I have it made me realise I could do with certain things. A folder for coupons and note cards that can be used for a number of occasions.
Do you find yourself picking up buttons, beads, stationery bits etc when you are out and about?