It’s so easy to dwell on the negative sometimes and this week has seen me feel very frustrated. For my local dispensary yet again appears set to test me as they haven’t had my prescription ready in the 48 hours they ask for! It’s now Friday and they've had my prescription since Monday morning. They even phoned me up a little while after I emailed them my prescription to make sure they ordered in the right thing but still nothing! I wonder how others get on.
That aside there have been a number of things I'm thankful for this week:
- Frugal fashion: This week has been about watching hauls on Youtube and organising both my daughter's and my own wardrobe.
- Being able to drive: When I was younger I never felt the need to drive and at University there was no need as all the campuses and shops were in walking distance. Now living outside a town I love the fact I persevered and passed so I'm not trapped in my own home.
- Dodging the rain: Of course I try to get out and about while there's no clouds in the sky threatening rain
- Chivalry is not dead: It’s lovely to see how many people are kind enough to hold doors open for you.
- A Milestone: My daughter has reached another milestone: i.e. walking – she’s been cruising for a while but now she seems to be lapping up the praise as we delight in her determination to walk.