Ah England even though we were away just for the Easter weekend it was a joy to be back on Sunday. Our daughter couldn't hold her happiness back either as she was soon back to her tricks of emptying the kitchen cupboards, moving the drier (our indoor washing line) and pressing the buttons on the washing machine.
So what’s been making me happy this week?
- Being able to speak my mother tongue (English)
- Going to the toilet without having to pay
- Bumping into the grandparents
- Visiting local/familiar places
- Understanding the description of geocaches
- Being more in control of the food and drink I can consume. As a fussy, pregnant, diabetic sometimes it wasn’t easy to find food that agreed with me abroad.
- Little one’s reassuring kicks
- Reading Pregnancy & Birth, Blogs and Magazines
- Sunshine streaming into my daughter’s bedroom
- My husband making me laugh: he got very confused over the time change and ended up going to work an hour earlier
- Our daughter showing us her French side as she tried to eat a tiny snail! Unfortunately, she forgot the garlic and to remove the shell.