My Monthly List - April

At the beginning of this year I set out my intentions for what I'd like to achieve for the year ahead in my journal.


 So far I am pleased to say that I have been able to cross out a number of these but I've not joined in Twinderelmo's Monthly Bucket List till now. So here we go.

My April Bucket List

  1. Take more photos: These are great to look back upon especially as my daughter is growing up sooo fast
  2. Join in Susannah Conway's April Love: Last year I enjoyed participating in this project and I've decided to return again this year
  3. Visit a farm and see the animals: This is something I foresee our daughter loving
  4. Continue country walking: no doubt geocaching will be involved
  5. Learn something new: it's always good to push ourselves beyond the unknown without it being too dangerous
Twinderelmo

Comments

  1. Good Luck with your goals :) I love doing my bucket list every month, it keeps me vaguely organised!

    Stevie x #MonthlyBucketList

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather has been kind for you to get out and about. We had all manner of weather yesterday!!
    I am a photo addict but like you say they grow far too quickly. Have to snap them whilst I can xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it the UK weather has been crazy. We've had everything from thunder to summer sun. It sure helps to have a camera on hand at all times.

      Delete

Post a Comment