Me and Mine: April 2016

My whole family: Parent Side

As we say goodbye to April and welcome in the month of May in hopes that at long last warm summer days may be ahead of us, we look forward with a sense of hope and desire.

The weather has been wild bringing us thunder, rain, sun and snow. Despite this we have been able to find some good days in which to get out of the house. We've travelled to Savernake Forest, Bramley and Eastbury.

April has also been a challenging month regards our health. I have continued to go into hospital during my pregnancy so that my blood sugars and wellbeing can be continuously monitored by the professionals. Whereas my daughter has now got a cold probably from whipping her socks off at every given moment. She’s also been off her milk something that has never happened to her before. Hubby on the other hand didn’t feel so well after eating some sea food at work but soon recovered thankfully.


Finally, it has been the month of learning new things as we've found a new place for frugal finds, embarked on a parenting course and most exciting of all has been seeing our daughter learn to walk.

How has April treated you?

The Me and Mine Project

Comments

  1. Lovely to have such a big family group shot. April has been such a long month, Easter seems ages ago. I'm looking forward to May though as it's my birthday month

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely family photo. I've been catching up on all your April blogging. It sounds as if it's been a good one with the delight of your little one starting to walk, but I hope the sickness passes, you go on well with your pregnancy and you all have a happy time in May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Linda P. She's starting to take her milk feeds again so things are looking promising. I hope you also have a great May.

      Delete
  3. Lovely family photo and I hope you are feeling better soon, let's hope May brings some more warmth! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab photo, I hope you are all feeling better soon, we have had a month of sore throats and colds it has been such pain, I will be glad when we are all over it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sorry to hear you have all been ill. Hope you recover soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment