Happy Days # 4

‘Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out take another shot’. - anon




Each day of the week I have been writing down something that has made me happy. This is what I wrote over the course of this week.

This week I am happy because: 
  • I've been able to sleep through the night with no disturbance
  • Waking up to the sounds of my daughter as she talks to her teddy bears
  • Seeing my daughter’s joy at being bought a ride on toy
  • Feeling the reassuring kicks of little one especially as my blood sugars went up to 17.1 on Sunday night!
  • I've been able to indulge in reading creative magazines that I picked up for free at a swap shop
  • Eating a lemon yoghurt for breakfast
  • Drinking supermarket own brand orange and peach flavoured mineral water (0.0g sugar)
  • We've taken advantage of the weather and taken a stroll around Savernake Forest


What Katy Said



Mr and Mrs T Plus Three




Comments

  1. Some smile makers indeed. I can remember hearing my daughter talk to her stuffed animals in the morning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely week I'm very jealous of your nights sleep xx #HappyDaysLinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's happening less and less now I'm feeling the size of a whale

      Delete
  3. Sleep must be heaven and hearing your daughter is so lovely. Glad you are getting those kicks. Best thing about pregnancy xx #happydays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is especially when I have a really comfy mattress.

      Delete
  4. Very good happy things to be happy about! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 17.1 is high, how you are getting it under control you must feel awful at that, but that kicking feeling is just so lovely, glad you have had a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is especially if the next thing you read is that you are heading for a coma!

      Delete
  6. Sleep is a fantastic thing to put on the list - especially when pregnant! There's nothing quite as cute as the sound of your kiddies having a conversation with their teddy bears, is there! My daughter does it all the time at the moment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute and a joy to hear them happy and not whining.

      Delete
  7. Ooh lemon yoghurt sounds yum- you've made me fancy some lemon meringue now!! Thank you so much for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakfast is the most challenging meal time for me so I'm loving eating these.

      Delete
  8. Those reassuring kicks are the most amazing feeling. Hurrah for sleep! Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment