‘Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out take another shot’. - anon
Each day of the week I have been writing down something that has made me happy. This is what I wrote over the course of this week.
This week I am happy because:
- I've been able to sleep through the night with no disturbance
- Waking up to the sounds of my daughter as she talks to her teddy bears
- Seeing my daughter’s joy at being bought a ride on toy
- Feeling the reassuring kicks of little one especially as my blood sugars went up to 17.1 on Sunday night!
- I've been able to indulge in reading creative magazines that I picked up for free at a swap shop
- Eating a lemon yoghurt for breakfast
- Drinking supermarket own brand orange and peach flavoured mineral water (0.0g sugar)
- We've taken advantage of the weather and taken a stroll around Savernake Forest