It’s official we have a 1 year old cheeky but adorable bundle of joy in our house.
This week has felt rather like a countdown to my daughter’s birthday. It doesn't feel that long ago that she
was making her presence known in this world. In the space of the year she’s gone from a quiet, content, baby to a crazy, curious, cruiser with plenty of character.
To celebrate I thought I'd write a list of what makes her ace. I'm sure I could come up with more but here are 5 for starters.
- Cheeky: She’d rather fall asleep in your arms than her bed
- Messy: Try to tidy up and she’ll soon mess it all up again
- Determined: She’ll Feng Shui your room for you – well at least the chairs
- Independent: while some of her friends are bottom shufflers, she’s speed crawling round the room
- Curious: She will change the settings on your dvd player and change the washing cycle!