Thoughts of how do you make money from blogging or do some people just get lucky?
What should I be blogging about ie should I also cover more of my creative side and create things to sell?
The when is fairly obvious I think I should be doing everything (and really well too) right now. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but wouldn't it be best if I was successful right now?
Whereas the why comes in the form of helping out my family and having a feeling of finally being successful in life.
To help me I've been looking at what other bloggers have written about running a blog. Here’s my top 5 favourites in no particular order:
- Blog Archives - by Chloe who owns the blog Life Unexpected
- 5 Tips to Get Your Blog Brand Ready - by Deborah aka Super Busy Mum
- 10 Ways to Make Money Blogging - by Kerry who's blog is Oh So Amelia
- How to Start a Lifestyle Blog - by Dana Fox who blogs and vlogs The Wonderforest
- My 20 Top Tips for Bloggers by Jocelyn at The Reading Residence