Word of the Week: Teach


This week I am joining in with the word teach. More precisely I'd like to reflect on : What Babies Can Teach Us. 

I’m sorry I’ve been rather quiet on my blog lately. Since I had my flu jab on Monday a fortnight ago I have been feeling rough with cold. On Tuesday I felt like I’d been in a boxing ring but slowly my daughter and I have been getting better. During this time I got thinking of how she really is fantastic at dealing with things and has reminded me of how I should look after myself during this cold season.

  1.          Get plenty of rest – anytime (just listen to your body)
  2.          Drink plenty of fluids and flush it through your system
  3.          Continue to eat and no rubbish
  4.          Wrap up lovely snug and warm
  5. Communicate - You've heard how men complain about having man flu ;) well babies moan too and let you know what they need


Short and sweet from me today – Elsewhere in the home we have been taking on little projects here and there but nothing finalised that I can put on my blog to enter the normal linkys I join up with. 

The Reading Residence
You Baby Me Mummy

Comments

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Seems like great advice to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so true. Hope you feel better soon x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about what to do with a cold. I do hope that you are feeling much better again very soon, I had a rotten cold recently and was reminded how grim it is, so I really do hope that you are over it all soon. Thank you for joining Five On Friday. I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww great advice and so true - you need to take care of yourself. Hope you are much better soon and raring to go!! xx #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more and am glad that you are both on the mend. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great advice! I'm glad you are both recovering, we have had it too and we were all miserable. Have a good week xx #FiveOnFriday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teach is a beautiful word...it holds such promise! Sorry you have had the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah so sorry you have felt rough. I hope you are feeling better soon and yes wrapping up song and warm is just the best thing when you are poorly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment