This week I am joining in with the word teach. More precisely I'd like to reflect on : What Babies Can Teach Us.
I’m sorry I’ve been rather quiet on my blog lately. Since I had my flu jab on Monday a fortnight ago I have been feeling rough with cold. On Tuesday I felt like I’d been in a boxing ring but slowly my daughter and I have been getting better. During this time I got thinking of how she really is fantastic at dealing with things and has reminded me of how I should look after myself during this cold season.
- Get plenty of rest – anytime (just listen to your body)
- Drink plenty of fluids and flush it through your system
- Continue to eat and no rubbish
- Wrap up lovely snug and warm
- Communicate - You've heard how men complain about having man flu ;) well babies moan too and let you know what they need
Short and sweet from me today – Elsewhere in the home we have been taking on little projects here and there but nothing finalised that I can put on my blog to enter the normal linkys I join up with.